Faith and Hope
- Telequip names Jones vice chair. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p30
Reports on the appointment of Michael F. Jones as vice chairman and chief technology officer at Telequip Corp.
- GPs face practice sale as ex-partner sues. Cameron, Ian // Pulse;11/11/2002, Vol. 62 Issue 43, p8
Focuses on the lawsuit filed by Doctor Michael Jones against former partners over a surgery extension value in Great Britain. Details on the claims of Jones; Plans of the defendants to resolve the matter by arbitration; Amount owed to Doctor Jones.
- The golden rule is a universal value. Binford, Tom // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/08/96, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p7
Opinion. Comments on the speech given by Progressive Missionary Baptist Church pastor Michael K. Jones on the golden rule. Quoting of other religious scriptures citing the golden rule.
- Managing creatively means living creatively. Brown, Tom // Management Review;Aug96, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p40
Focuses on the ideas of management consultant Michael Jones. Importance of creative skills in changing personal and corporate futures; Listening without resistance; Maintaining a spirit of inquiry. INSET: Behind the name..
- Weiss Peck & Greer Appoints New Sales Head. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p1
Announces the designation of Michael Jones as chief operating officer at Boston Partners.
- University Graduate. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/1/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 31, p13A
The article presents information on Michael Colt Jones, a student the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas.
- Untitled. // Western Folklore;Spring/Summer2008, Vol. 67 Issue 2/3, preceding p141
A photograph of Michael Owen Jones is presented.
- Man Of Constant Inspiration. ADAMS, ELIZABETH T.; POSEY, SANDRA MIZUMOTO; SHUKLA, PRAVINA // Western Folklore;Spring/Summer2008, Vol. 67 Issue 2/3, p145
The article discusses various published reports within the issue, including one by Sharon Sherman on folklorist Michael Owen Jones and film, one by Stephen C. Wehmeyer and Kerry Noonan on Jones' conception of material behavior and one by Pravina Shukla on Jones and material culture.
- A rising star (even in '94) picks five stocks to gain 53%. Ellis, Junius // Money;Mar95, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p185
Presents the views of investment manager Mike Jones concerning the financial performance of the stocks of various companies. Stock values of the companies, OM Group, Pier 1 Imports Co., King World Productions Inc., Marcam Corp., and Policy Management Systems Corp.; Projected 12-month financial...