- Chastity. Jones, Michael R. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1996, Issue 60, p9
Presents the poem "Chastity," by Michael R. Jones. First Line: To a body pierced by pleasure; Last Line: unless I, deliberately, let the weight go.
- Military News. // Malakoff News (TX);3/21/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p3B
The article reports various career developments including Dustin Bryant as new Navy Reserve Seaman Apprentice and Michael R. Jones has graduated from basic military training at Lackland AirForce Base in San Antonio, Texas.
- Platinum Group Metals Reports on Initial Drilling on the Waterberg Extension Permits. // African Business News;10/22/2013, p21
The article focuses on the initial drilling of Platinum Group Metals Ltd. on the 87% owned Waterberg Extension Permits. It states that the drilling has confirmed the Bushveld Complex extension and the layered sequence of the F zone rock package for 4.0 kilometers of strike length of the...
- Creation. Kolin, Philip // Christian Century;7/25/2012, Vol. 129 Issue 15, p11
The poem "Creation" by Philip Kolin is presented. First Line: He peoples the darkness with stars: Last Line: Angel rapture and our plainsong.
- In Creation. Balla, Zsófia; Szirtes, George // Hungarian Quarterly;Autumn2005, Vol. 46 Issue 179, p31
Presents the poem "In Creation," by ZsÃ³fia Balla, translated by George Szirtes. First Line: All was decided in my absence, Last Line; May not redress what he did once create.
- Creation. Sullivan, Mary // Hurricane Alice;Summer/Fall1989, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p3
Presents the poem "Creation," by Mary Sullivan. First Line: With three beams, two long, one short, Last Line: Upon the Spirit of the flute.
- Creation. Yorke, Stephanie // Descant (0382909X);Fall2009, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p119
The article presents the poem "Creation," by Stephanie Yorke. First Line: In the beginning; Last Line: God beamed.
- Creation. Wärje, Anna // Descant (0382909X);Fall2009, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p86
The article presents the poem '"Creation," by Anna WÃ¤rje. First Line: in the beginning; Last Line this touchable heart.
- Creation. Hahn, Rebecca // Cicada;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p4
The article presents the poem "Creation," by Rebecca Hahn. First Line: God was in the kitchen, Last Line: BANG.