In the Beginning
- EDITOR'S/NOTE. Van Dyke, Brianna // Ruminate Magazine;Winter2013/2014, Issue 30, p4
The article presents a prayer of thanksgiving to God which has been written by writer Judith Deem Dupree. The prayer states that God has created a desire in humans that is never fulfilled. It appeals to God to fill the inner soul of people with spirituality and pure thoughts. It states that one...
- Beginnings. Worley, Jeff // Literary Review;Winter92, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p222
Presents the poem `Beginnings,' by Jeff Worley.
- In the Beginning. Williamson, Tharin // Christianity & Literature;Spring2001, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p593
Presents the poem "In the Beginning," by Tharin Williamson. First Line: At the end of the day; Last Line: From the cup of God's hands.
- As It Was in the Beginning. Dickson, John // Poetry;Jul93, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p214
Presents the poem "As It Was in the Beginning," by John Dickson.
- At the Beginning. Seiferle, Rebecca // Bitters;1/ 1/2001, p87
The poem "At the Beginning," by Rebecca Seiferle is presented. First Line: of the ruins, we inhabit a sky full of cries too numerous and varied; Last Line: us into beingâ€¦
- IN THE BEGINNING. Strait, Zack // Tar River Poetry;Spring2013, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p7
The poem "In the Beginning" by Zack Strait is presented. First Line: We'd toss apples; Last Line: Inside and out.
- Their Beginning. Contogenis, Constantine // Alabama Literary Review;Fall2009, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p101
The article presents the poem "Their Beginning," by Constantine Contogenis. First Line: Auden says pity the second character. Last Line: To that non-artist they are still in it together.
- Beginning. Bamber, Linda // New Orleans Review;2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p136
Presents the poem "Beginning," by Linda Bamber.
- TO BEGIN. Castro, Adrian // Handling Destiny;Oct2009, p12
The poem "To Begin," by Adrian Castro is presented. First Line: ...Home now; Last Line: all over again.