- Success. Phifer, Jennie Mae // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Winter2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p62
Presents the poem "Success," by Jennie Mae Phifer.
- JENNY FISH. Sleigh, Tom // New Republic;8/4/81, Vol. 185 Issue 5/6, p30
Presents the poem "Jenny Fish," by Tom Sleigh.
- Anthropology. Hanning, Jenny // Blue Mesa Review;Spring2009, Issue 22, p28
Presents the poem "Anthropology," by Jenny Hanning. First Line: A sure determination of your value: Last Line: Of your hair she kept.
- Art in Medicine. Green, Jenny // Journal of Family Practice;Apr1996, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p336
The article presents the poem "Olga," by Jenny Green. First Line: she is breathing; Last Line: leaving us gasping for her breath.
- Breathing. Walker, Jenny G. // Families, Systems & Health: The Journal of Collaborative Family ;Sep2009, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p285
The poem "Breathing" by Jenny G. Walker is presented. First Line: she breathes in; Last Line: the ventilator controls us all.
- When she saw the angel. Nordhaus, Jean // Carolina Quarterly;Spring2012, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p44
The poem "When she saw the angel" by Jean Nordhaus is presented. First Line: in their path, she balked, a little jenny; Last Line: digging in her heels from time to time.
- Jenny Wren. GILLIAM, DIANE // Appalachian Journal;Spring/Summer2015, Vol. 42 Issue 3/4, p445
The poem "Jenny Wren" by Diane Gilliam is presented. First Line: This is Grampa Sweet's name for mama, she says it's because she's so; Last Line: it's just a song.".
- Lyndsey at 19. Minniti-Shippey, Jenny // Tar River Poetry;Spring2004, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p31
Presents the poem "Lyndsey at 19," by Jenny Minniti-Shippey.
- Just Below the Surface. Carney, Jenny K. // Willow Review;Spring2004, Vol. 31, p32
Presents the poem "Just Below the Surface," by Jenny K. Carney.
- Why Me? LaBranche, Jenny // Highlights;May2005, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p26
Presents the poem "Why Me?," by Jenny LaBranche.