For Pam: A Benediction of the Air
- John A. Williams named Paul Robeson Professor at Rutgers University. // Jet;4/16/90, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p38
Reports on the naming of John A. Williams, an author who teaches creative writing and journalism at Rutgers University in New Jersey, as the school's Paul Robeson Professor of English.
- NBA's `Hot Rod' Williams signs richest $26.5 mil. pact. // Jet;9/17/90, Vol. 78 Issue 23, p46
Reports on NBA player John `Hot Rod' Williams's seven-year, $26.5 million contract with the Miami Heat, making him the highest paid player in professional team sports.
- Williams checks out of Renaissance Westchester. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the appointment of John Williams as general manager of Renaissance Vinoy Resort in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Description of the facilities of the resort; Career background on Williams.
- Williams Comes to Hobby Horse. // Horse Sport;Nov2015, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p20
The article reports on a clinic hosted by Horse Trials Nova Scotia in August 2015 at the Hobby Horse Farm in Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, with John Williams, eventing course designer, former U.S. team member and Olympic and World Equestrian Games medalist.
- Williams: SIFI Surcharge Must Prevent Failures. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33580, p2
The article focuses on the remarks from John Williams, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, California, regarding the condition of the global financial system that experiences great stress as it adapts the regulations on higher capital rules.
- Golden Quill Award honors John R. Williams. // National Public Accountant;Sep93, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p56
Profiles John R. Williams, National Society of Public Accountants (NSPA) Golden Quill Award winner for 1993. Williams' article `The Importance of Credentials in Accounting,' in the September 1992 issue of `National Public Accountant' magazine; Membership in the NSPA; Public practice since 1965;...
- TATUM TALES. Watt, Jerry Don // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);12/16/2010, Vol. 36 Issue 50, p3
The article profiles John L. Williams, a confederate veteran in Santa Fe, Texas.
- Beyond Segovia. Levy, Adam // Guitar Player;Oct2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p66
Profiles guitarist John Williams and his music. INSET: Balancing Art & Commerce..
- The Grand Opera House goes to the ghosts. Stuebs, Elise // Advance-Titan (Oshkosh, WI);10/21/2010, Vol. 116 Issue 7, pB2
The article offers information on the theatrical tour into the Grand Opera House, themed "The Grand Goes Gothic" headed by fictional characters including manager of the opera house John Williams, Doctor Ollie Ox, and his female assistant.