- Noreen (Poem). Meinke, Peter // New Republic;3/27/95, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p40
Presents the poem "Noreen," by Peter Meinke.
- The Fountain at Hope Lodge. Hayes, Noreen // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1995, Issue 54, p8
Presents the poem "The Fountain at Hope Lodge," by Noreen Hayes. First line: Wacamaw Potteries may have a hundred; Last line: I keep still in thankful mind.
- Making Hay. Turner, Brian // Quadrant Magazine;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 43 Issue 1/2, p79
Presents the poem `Making Hay.'
- Dark Hay. // Southern Review;Autumn2000, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p731
Presents the poem `Dark Hay.'
- RSVP (Poem). Hayes, Terrance // West Branch;Spring2004, Issue 54, p34
Presents the poem "RSVP," by Terrance Hayes.
- Cinema (Poem). Hayes, Alfred // New Republic;6/10/36, Vol. 87 Issue 1123, p121
Presents the poem "Cinema," Alfred Hayes.
- Tour Daufuskie (Poem). Hayes, Terrance // Pleiades;2003, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p12
Presents the poem "Tour Daufuskie," by Terrance Hayes.
- The Smell of Hay. Phillips, Carl // New England Review (10531297);Spring2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p65
Presents the poem "The Smell of Hay," by Carl Phillips.
- The Blue Bowie. Hayes, Terrance // Jubilat;Fall/Winter2003, Issue 6, p7
Presents the poem "The Blue Bowie," by Terrance Hayes.