Bedtime in Hamilton, Mass
- Transfusion. Skillen, Jeanene // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec1994, Issue 48, p8
Presents the poem "Transfusion," by Jeanene Skillen. First Line: As the preacher beyond the curtain moans "Amen"; Last Line: To learn the horizon, its long grey line.
- What will help to curb excessive dreaming? Zaiwalla, Zenobia // Pulse;2/24/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p88
Presents information about the causes for excessive sleep dreaming. Occurrence of intense vivid dreams; Details of the scientific factors affecting dreaming; Level of mental activity at bedtime.
- Bedtime story. Milton, Marion J. // Reading Teacher;Nov2001, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p259
Presents the photograph entitled Bedtime Story, which won a photographic competition in Australia in 1956.
- Bedtime ABCs. // Ladybug;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p30
Presents an alphabet for bedtime.
- The Best for Bedtime. Port, Dina Roth // Parenting;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p142
Introduces several products for bedtime. Things to look for in a nightlight; BeddieBye Blanket from Kiddopotamus; Best-loved good-night stories.
- h.s. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1096
An encyclopedia entry for "h.s.," which stands for hora somni or at bed time, is presented.
- What's love got to do with it? // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p29
Reports on the results of a bedtime behavior survey in Great Britain.
- Battles at bedtime. Collier, Shayne // Australia's Parents;Jun/Jul97, Issue 99, p45
Presents information on the problems parents face with toddlers during bedtime. Examples of bedtime problems with todders; Suggestions on handling those problems; Comments from Dr. Jarman of the Sleep Unit at the Children's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia. INSET: Useful hints for peace and...
- Digoxin at bedtime. Barr, W.C. // Cortlandt Forum;09/25/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p128
Presents a physician's recommendation that patients take digoxin at bedtime.