- JANE GREER. Galloway, Doug // Variety;9/3/2001, Vol. 384 Issue 3, p55
Pays tribute to actress Jane Greer who died on August 24, 2001. Cause of death; Career highlights; Surviving family.
- Jane Greer. James, Nick // Sight & Sound;Mar2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p29
Pays tribute to motion picture actress Jane Greer, who died on August 25, 2001. Career background; Details of her married life; Films she starred in.
- Jane Greer. Galloway, Doug // Daily Variety;8/29/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 63, p11
Presents an obituary for actress Jane Greer who died of cancer complications in Los Angeles, California.
- First Elegy. Black, Ralph // Tar River Poetry;Spring2004, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p23
Presents the poem "First Elegy," by Ralph Black.
- First Elegy. BALL, SALLY // American Poetry Review;Nov/Dec2016, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p14
The poem "First Elegy" by Sally Ball is presented. First Line: The night my grief passed through me; Last Line: how quickly it must have crinkled up and gone.
- MILESTONES. Jeffrey, August; Martens, Ellin; Nugent, Benjamin; Song, Sora; Won Tesoriero, Heather // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/10/2001, Issue 36, p24
Presents news briefs related to celebrities and public figures, as of September 2001. Death of rhythm and blues singer Aaliyah in a plane crash; Death of one-legged ski racer and Olympic gold medalist Diana Golden Brosnihan of cancer; Death of film noir actress Jane Greer; Others.
- First Elegy. Moses, Emmanuel // Field (00150657);Spring2009, Issue 80, p98
Presents the poem "First Elegy," by Emmanuel Moses, translated by Marilyn Hacker. First Line: On all the world's mountaintops, no love... Last Line: at the song-thrush's flight.
- MILESTONES. August, Melissa; Kluger, Jeffrey; Martens, Ellin; Nugent, Benjamin; Song, Sora; Tesoriero, Heather Won // Time;9/10/2001, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p21
Presents news briefs related to celebrities and public figures, as of September 2001. Recovery of Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.) from prostate surgery; Death of rhythm and blues singer Aaliyah in a plane crash; Death of one-legged ski racer and Olympic gold medalist Diana Golden Brosnihan of...
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? Jenkins, Evan // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p13
Focuses on the issue faced by Jane Greer concerning the omission of the word that in public printing. Speculated reason for the omission of the word; Importance of the word in the construction of everyday communication.