The Fountain at Hope Lodge
- Noreen (Poem). Meinke, Peter // New Republic;3/27/95, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p40
Presents the poem "Noreen," by Peter Meinke.
- FOUNTAIN PARK (Poem). Plumly, Stanley // New Yorker;4/4/88, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p38
Presents the poem "Fountain Park".
- Recycling Christmas. Hayes, Noreen // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1995, Issue 49, p53
Presents the poem "Recycling Christmas," by Noreen Hayes. First Line: Most of its dry needles lost with star; Last Line: rippling dark branches in January waters.
- Fountain. Tomlinson, Charles // Hudson Review;Spring1986, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p93
Presents the poem "Fountain," by Charles Tomlinson.
- October (Poem). Fountain, Carrie // Black Warrior Review;Spring/Summer2004, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p47
Presents the poem "October," by Carrie Fountain.
- Making Hay. Turner, Brian // Quadrant Magazine;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 43 Issue 1/2, p79
Presents the poem `Making Hay.'
- Dark Hay. // Southern Review;Autumn2000, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p731
Presents the poem `Dark Hay.'
- Haying. Cooley, M. E. // Worcester Review;2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1/2, p17
Presents the poem "Haying," by M. E. Cooley. First Line: Boys meet men carefully. Last Line: hoping I might come back to haying.
- THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. HOLMES, OLIVER WENDELL // Complete Poetical Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes;1908, p222
The poem "The Fountain of Youth" by Oliver Wendell Holmes is presented. First Line: The fount the Spaniard sought in vain; Last Line: The hope of times unborn!