- Lucy Shaw named 1st black CEO of Memphis' only public hospital. // Jet;10/29/90, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the naming of Lucy Shaw as the first black president and chief executive officer of the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, Tenn., the city's only public hospital.
- A New Way of Understanding. NORRIS, KATHLEEN // Spirituality & Health;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p41
The article presents the poem "Forgiveness," by Luci Shaw. First Line: You rinse your hands, hand over hand, Last Line: We meet in that silence. Blessing happens.
- Reflections. Shaw, Luci // Christianity & Literature;Spring2001, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p546
Presents the poem "Reflections," by Luci Shaw. First Line: In ponds, in mirrors, Last Line: my own transparency.
- Consider. Shaw, Luci // Ruminate Magazine;Winter2009/2010, Issue 14, p47
The article presents the poem "Consider," by Luci Shaw. First Line: Glass can never be thin enough; Last Line: filling the hole of the heart.
- Layers. Shaw, Luci // Christianity & Literature;Autumn1997, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p123
Presents the poem "Layers," by Luci Shaw. First Line: Here in bed I feel my years add up and then; Last Line: and clothe in Easter garments my own naked, waiting child.
- Ears to Hear, Eyes to See. Stackhouse Jr., John G. // Christianity Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 46 Issue 13, p50
Highlights the poetry of Christian poet Luci Shaw. Views by poet Dana Gioia on poetry; Characteristics of a poem; Function of poetry.
- Invasion. Shaw, Luci // Ruminate Magazine;Spring2011, Issue 19, p32
The poem "Invasion" by Luci Shaw is presented. First Line: Like swoops of dark birds settling, folding huge; Last Line: a different kind from beyond far, deeper than in.
- Overhead. Shaw, Luci // Ruminate Magazine;Summer2008, Issue 8, p40
The article presents the poem "Overhead," by Luci Shaw. First Line: The sun is a slow gong; Last Line: into view.
- Lightening. Shaw, Luci // Christian Century;7/10/2007, Vol. 124 Issue 14, p8
The article presents the poem "Lightening," by Luci Shaw. First Line: That bones will brittle; Last Line: And so have I.