- Arpil (Poem). Nirella, Jane M. // National Catholic Reporter;4/20/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p11
Presents the poem 'April.'
- IN APRIL. Jacobs, Leland B. // Teaching Pre K-8;Apr90, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p77
Presents the poem "In April".
- APRIL. Merrill, Herbert // Saturday Evening Post;4/2/1955, Vol. 227 Issue 40, p75
The article presents the poem "April," by Herbert Merrill. First Line: This is a water-colored time of; Last Line: soft moonlight.
- April. Hilberry, Conrad // Hudson Review;Winter2011, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p596
Presents the poem "April," by Conrad Hilberry. First Line: April takes down my loveâ€” Last Line: a stalk in a winter field.
- April. Spinelli, Eileen // Highlights;Apr2004, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p27
Presents the poem "April," by Eileen Spinelli. First Line: Sometimes April is sunny and warm. Last Line: Will you please make up your mind!
- April. Bean, Jeffrey // New Orleans Review;2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p34
The article presents the poem "April," by Jeffrey Bean. First Line: The mist that comes over the hills has a mouth; Last Line: O gray evening, come kneel and die an elephant.
- APRIL. SHEPARD, ODELL // Lonely Flute;1/1/1917, p33
The poem "April," by Odell Shepard is presented. First Line: There's a murmur in the patient forest alleys, Last Line: And a twitter of inimitable birds.
- APRIL. Newell, Amanda // Poet Lore;Mar2011, Vol. 106 Issue 1/2, p101
The poem "April" by Amanda Newell is presented. First Line: The first hard rain of spring beats against; Last Line: will till again. Then plant.
- APRIL. // Works of Dante Gabriel Rossetti;1911, p466
The poem "April" is presented. First Line: I GIVE you meadow-lands in April, fair; Last Line: The Babylonian Kaiser, Prester John.