- As If. Wieder, Laurance // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1994, Issue 45, p65
Presents the poem "As If (Psalm 73)," by Laurence Wieder. First line: Here's a picture of the bad ones I once envied: Last line: Either, in a picture story song.
- Air on the Side of Prudence. Wieder, Laurance // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct2008, Issue 186, p28
The article presents the poem â€œAir on the Side of Prudence," by Laurence Wieder. First Line: I think that I am suffering; Last Line: Who may not go, but do not want to stay.
- INK. Wieder, Laurence // New Yorker;2/4/85, Vol. 60 Issue 51, p50
Presents the poem "Ink," by Laurence Wieder.
- CHAPTERS INTO VERSE: POETRY IN ENGLISH INSPIRED BY THE BIBLE. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1994, Issue 44, p65
Reviews the book "Chapters Into Verse: Poetry in English Inspired by the Bible," edited by Robert Atwan and Laurence Wieder.
- EXPRESSION. // Poet;Dec2008, p26
The article presents the poem "Expression," by Ram Sharma. First Line: Language; Last Line: Expresses.
- Expressions. Zolotarsky, Abigail // Teen Ink;Apr2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p40
The article presents the poem "Expressions," by Abigail Zolotarsky. First Line: When years meant nothing; Last Line: But really they did.
- Expression. Monnecka, Ashley // Teen Ink;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p40
The poem "Expression," by Ashley Monnecka is presented. First Line: Shake. Move. Get yourself in the groove. Last Line: doing what you love to do.
- Express. Fisk, Brent // Red Rock Review;Fall2007, Issue 21, p112
The article presents the poem "Express," by Brent Fisk. First Line: My uncle, bullheaded as the train; Last Line: kept him away from the dead.
- ChickenBones Express. // Journal of Pan African Studies;2010, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p231
The poem "ChickenBones Express" is presented. First Line: There was a time, Last Line: mind like a prayer at midnight.