Apology to Starlings
- Being Logical: A Guide to Good Thinking (Book). Taylor, Gilbert // Booklist;8/1/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 22, p1876
Reviews the book "Being Logical: A Guide to Good Thinking," by D. Q. McInerny.
- RALPH McINERNY (1929-2010). Scheck, Thomas P. // New Oxford Review;Apr2010, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p36
An obituary for professor Ralph McInerny is presented.
- Ralph M. McInerny 1929-2010. Lewis, V. Bradley // Review of Metaphysics;Mar2010, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p773
The article presents an obituary for philosopher Ralph M. McInerny.
- A Tribute to Ralph McInerny. Smith, Janet E. // Nova et Vetera (English Edition);Summer2010, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p501
The author presents her memories of scholar Ralph McInerny.
- Effable. McInerny, Ralph // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec2008, Issue 188, p43
The article presents the poem "Effable," by Ralph McInerny. First Line: Where are words when not yet spoken; Last Line: like hands that meet at noon.
- Grand Fir. Bowering, George // Canadian Literature;Sep/Dec2001, Issue 170/171, p17
Presents the poem 'Grand Fir.'
- Thomas Merton: The Man and His Work. Hart, Patrick // America;4/12/1975, Vol. 132 Issue 14, p288
The article reviews the book "Thomas Merton: The Man and His Work," by Dennis Q. McInerny.
- Neo-Neo-Thomism. Cessario, Romanus // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May2007, Issue 173, p48
The article presents a review of the book "Praeambula Fidei: Thomism and the God of the Philosophers," by Ralph McInerny.
- Pumpkin Soup. Bateman, Teresa // School Library Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p68
A review of the audio book "Pumpkin Soup," by Helen Cooper, narrated by Kathleen McInerny, is presented.