Klengel Composing His "Hymnus for Twelve Cellos"
- TWELVE. McQuilkin, Rennie // Atlantic (02769077);Jan1984, Vol. 253 Issue 1, p68
Presents the poem 'Twelve.'
- Twelve Riddles. O'Donnell, Mark // Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review;Summer94, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p19
Presents the poem 'Twelve Riddles.'
- Foresworn. Hudgins, Andrew // Literary Imagination;Jul2011, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p155
The poem "Foresworn" by Andrew Hudgins is presented. First Line: Not twenty now or twelve, no girl child remembers pink; Last Line: and his true daughter's too composed to coax.
- HYMNUS AD PATREM SINENSIS. Whalen, Philip // Collected Poems of Philip Whalen;2007, p105
The poem "Hymnus Ad Patrem Sinensis," by Philip Whalen is presented. First Line: I praise those ancient Chinamen; Last Line: Happy to have saved us all.
- CHAPTER 1: CHAPMAN'S CAREER, 1559-1634. // Bussy d'Ambois;1999, preceding p1
A chapter from the book "Bussy d'Ambois" is presented. It features the author, George Chapman, as well as his career history and his writings. His works include the comedies "The Blind Beggar of Alexandria," "May Day," and "Twelfth Night." It also cites his works that deal with neo-Platonism,...
- Guide to Records: Howells. // American Record Guide;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p112
Reviews the music recordings composed by Herbert Howells. `Hymnus Paradisi'; `Kent Yeoman's Wooing Song'; `Organ Music,' vol. 3.
- Three Composers. Patrick, Robert // Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review;Winter95, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p46
Presents the poem 'Three Composers.'
- Hymnus paradisi. Sir Patrick Spens. Rucker, Patrick // Fanfare: The Magazine for Serious Record Collectors;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p170
The article reviews two music releases composed by Herbert Howells including "Hymnus paradisi" and "Sir Patrick Spens," conducted by David Hill.
- Song Twelve. Johnson, Colin // Massachusetts Review;Summer86, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p363
Presents the poem "Song Twelve," by Colin Johnson.