- Annunciation. Creamer, Elizabeth // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1994, Issue 41, p41
Presents the poem "Annunciation," by Elizabeth Creamer.
- A Woman of Bethany. Creamer, Elizabeth // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1994, Issue 43, p30
Presents the poem "A Woman of Bethany," by Elizabeth Creamer. First line: What is a woman's hair brushed a hundred strokes; Last line: for a man.
- Moved by challenge to create community. Heckler-Feltz, Cheryl // National Catholic Reporter;04/04/97, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p5
Profiles Chris Mulcahy, head of the parish council at Saint Agnes Church in Dayton, Ohio. Relationship between Mulcahy and her parish; Career background; Achievements.
- Volunteer Moves to Full-Time Development Role. // Extension: Awakening the Mission Spirit in America;Apr2011, p7
The article reports on the Catholic Extension's 16,500 dollar fund to the Diocese of Fargo to support Doc Brien, director of development at St. Ann's Indian Mission Parish in Rolette, North Dakota, in creating fundraising programs for the said parish.
- MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU. Rakoczy, Susan // Commonweal;2/26/2010, Vol. 137 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Parish Councils" in the December 4, 2009.
- From the Desk of the Executive Director. // Seminary Journal;2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including leadership skills, role of parish councils, and dimensions of priests training.
- Missing millions are an infrastructure worry. Garlick, Richard // Planning (14672073);2/22/2013, Issue 1953, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various article within the issue on topics including infrastructure fund, beneficiaries, and parish councils.
- Carnival Revival. Slawsky, Richard // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/17/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p1
The article focuses on issues related to the organization of Carnival in St. Bernard Parish in Louisiana. With two new krewes forming in St. Bernard, parish officials hope for a return to their Carnival glory days. The parish is trying to spur an increase in Carnival activities by portraying the...
- Congratulations Councillor Green! // Community Living;Winter2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p5
The article announces the appointment of Stephen Green as member of Nuthall Parish Council in Nottinghamshire, England.