- First World. Lee, Li-Young // Lyric;Winter-Spring2004, Issue 5, p24
Presents the poem "First World," by Li-Young Lee.
- Undressing for Li Po. Hadas, Rachel // In the Blood;1992, p38
The poem "Undressing for Li Po" by Carl Phillips is presented. First Line: Li Po, Last Line: I thought of you again, Li Po.
- DRINKING WITH LI PO. Olsson, Kurt S. // Antioch Review;Fall2001, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p738
Presents the poem 'Drinking With Li Po.'
- Sestina: Bob. Winter, Jonah // Ploughshares;Spring99, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p171
Presents the poem `Sestina: Bob.'
- LI HO. Harrison, Jim // Shape of the Journey;1/ 1/2000, p47
The poem "Li Ho," by Jim Harrison is presented. First Line: Li Ho of the province of Honan; Last Line: he hears a child cry.
- Bob te Boss. Spiering, David // Blue Collar Review;Summer2005, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p13
Presents the poem "Bob the Boss," by David Spiering. First Line: our bob; Last Line: anamorphic as he spins.
- Bob. Kendall, Henry // Poems of Henry Kendall with Biographical Note by Bertram Stevens;3/1/2006, p126
Presents the poem "Bob," by Henry Kendall. First Line: Singer of songs of the hillsï¿½ Last Line: This is the story of Bob.
- Bob Berry, an enthusiast. // Recorder Magazine;Winter2013, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p163
The poem "Bob Berry, an enthusiast" is presented. First Line: Here's an idea! Last Line: Bob, we salute you.
- Boys Will Be Boys. Demos, Michael // Antioch Review;Spring2005, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p311
Presents the poem "Boys Will Be Boys," by Michael Demos. First Line: There are two boys: Bob and Bob. Last Line: Cherubim.