In A Field Of Weeds
- Q&A. Josefak, Lisa // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/10/97, Vol. 44 Issue 45, p37
Interviews Long Island, New York-based businessman Robert Schulz. Purpose of a Constitutional Convention; Role of special interest groups in funding candidates; Participation of people in the voting process.
- Bond act attacked. Post, Paul // Waste News;10/7/96, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p5
Reports on a lawsuit filed by Robert Schulz, president of the All County Taxpayers Association in New York City, which challenges the legality of a multi-billion bond act that includes $350 million for closing landfills and promoting recycling. Who proposed the Environmental Bond Act in 1995;...
- Schulze joins, Nielsen NRG. // Hollywood Reporter;11/4/2008, Vol. 407 Issue 13, p12
The article announces that Robert Schulze was appointed as international managing director at Nielsen NRG.
- Bridgford appoints new chair, president. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/1/95, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p46
Reports on Bridgford Foods Corp.'s naming of Allan Bridgford as chairman, and Robert Schulze as company president. Career experiences.
- TFA's bond issue to move forward despite opposition. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30233, p1
Reports on Albany, New York Supreme Court Joseph C. Teresi's denial on Robert Schulz's request for a temporary restraining order to prevent the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (NYCTFA) from issuing bonds before October 7, 1997. Schulz's plan to appeal the decision to the appellate...
- Superhero/8-Point Turn/Kick & Ride. Gimbel // American Record Guide;May/Jun2012, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p137
The article reviews a chamber music release featuring works composed by Eric Moe and performed by Robert Schulz, the Boston Modern Orchestra Project and Gil Rose, including "Superhero," "8-Point Turn," and "Kick & Ride."
- Taxpayer files argument to exclude N.Y.C., TFA from lawsuit. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p3
Focuses on New York resident Robert Schulz's argument that New York City and the Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) should not be included as defendants in his lawsuit against the constitutionality of TFA. City's claims that it needs the TFA in order to avert a financing crisis; Abrogation of...
- Schultz to seek injunction against first issue by N.Y.C. TFA. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/22/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30215, p26
Reports that New York State resident Robert Schulz is seeking a preliminary injunction preventing the New York City Transitional Finance Authority from issuing bonds while his lawsuit challenging the authority's constitutionality is pending. Move by Schulz to include authority as defendant in...
- Experts weigh in on citizen's fight against N.Y. agency. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30216, p1
Focuses on citizen activist Robert Schulz's comments on the constitutionality of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (NYCTFA). Background on NYCTFA's statute that violates the provision of the United States Constitution limiting New York City's indebtedness to ten percent;...