- Possession. Brimhall, Traci // Bellingham Review;Spring2011, Vol. 34 Issue 63, p58
Presents the poem "Possession," by Traci Brimhall. First Line: For years you hid them in boxes, Last Line: how to divide the human from the god.
- Possessions. Cameron, Katherine // Room;2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p89
Presents the poem "Possessions," by Katherine Cameron. First Line: Rows of wine glasses, thin as human skin, Last Line: from him.
- Possession. Spicer, Jack // Massachusetts Review;Summer2011, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p257
The poem "Possession" by Jack Spicer is presented. First Line: A small French hound; Last Line: The soul in a boat.
- Possession. BURCH, BEVERLY // Cuba ArqueolÃ³gica: Revista Digital de Arqueología de Cuba y;jul-dic2012, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p12
The poem "Possession," by Beverly Burch is presented. First Line: You're on vacation, a little village, Orcas Island. Last Line: inhabitant trying to earn her way in an overrun town.
- Possession. Johnson, Julia // Southern Quarterly;Fall2007, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p102
Presents the poem "Possession," by Julia Johnson. First Line: The squirrel; Last Line: to find all now, treads the bark.
- POSSESED (Poem). Jagger, Helen // Quadrant Magazine;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p47
Presents the poem 'Possessed.'
- POSSESSION. // Quadrant Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p63
The article presents the poem "Possession," by Suzanne Edgar. First Line: The Australian rock barnacle, Last Line: Darwin was astounded.
- Possession. Morelli, Jaime // 21st Century;May95, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p20
The article presents the poem "Possession," by Jaime Morelli. First Line: I do find that; Last Line: all mine.
- Possession. Lesser, Rika // Ploughshares;Winter2006/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p87
Presents the poem "Possession," by Rika Lesser. First Line: Whose girls are these, Lena, Last Line: love.