- DAVID BLAIR. // Chicago Review;Spring 2001, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p44
Presents the poem `Town Money.'
- Soft Money--10/31/97. Hummer, T.R. // Kenyon Review;Winter2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p2
Presents the poem `Soft Money--10/31/97.'
- MONEY. Campbell, Mary B. // Atlantic (02769077);Sep83, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p80
Presents the poem 'Money.'
- Money. Corrie, Daniel // Southern Review;Spring2004, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p231
Presents the poem "Money," by Daniel Corrie.
- Money. Farnsworth, Robert // Southern Review;Summer2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p702
Presents the poem "Money," by Robert Farnsworth. First Line: The financial; Last Line: and much more than she knows.
- Money (Poem). Whittemore, Reed // New Republic;1/15/72, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p26
Presents the poem "Money," by Reed Whittemore.
- Money. Sleigh, Tom // Army Cats;2011, p54
The poem "Money," by Tom Sleigh is presented. First Line: Two drinks down, and there's money; Last Line: having I have to have even as I have it.
- MONEY. Jonathan, Ted // Iconoclast;2013, Issue 110, p28
The poem "MONEY" by Ted Jonathan is presented, First Line: Sprawled, decrepit, on-the-pavement, Last Line: I'd invented for her, and accept the bottom-line.
- No Money. Hollo, Anselm // Notes on the Possibilities & Attractions of Existence;Jun2001, p75
The poem "No Money," by Anselm Hollo is presented. First Line: the last Empress of China; Last Line: that's why there is no money.