- DROUTH. Davis, Todd // Notre Dame Review;Winter/Spring2014, Issue 37, p116
The poem "DROUTH" by Todd Davis is presented. First Line: That's what we called it, looked in the speech our father spoke, Last Line: becoming stalks, reborn into green blades.
- Aceldama. Gramm, Kent // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1993, Issue 33, p37
Presents the poem "Aceldama," by Kent Gramm. First Line: Eternity is uncorrupted light; Last Line: God remains.
- Simple Anna. Gramm, Kent // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1993, Issue 34, p41
Presents the poem "Simple Anna," by Kent Gramm. First Line: Simple Anna liked the words; Last Line: with all of heaven as a stage.
- RAIN AFTER DROUTH. Dresbach, Glenn Ward // Saturday Evening Post;9/5/1936, Vol. 209 Issue 10, p42
Presents the poem "Rain After Drouth," by Glenn Ward Dresbach. First Line: THE prone weight of the; Last Line: Rain, rain, rain!
- Man in a Glacier. Gramm, Kent // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1993, Issue 33, p14
Presents the poem "Man in a Glacier," by Kent Gramm. First Line: The mountainside failed. But when; Last Line: Who do you say I am?
- DROUTH. CAWEIN, MADISON // Weeds by the Wall;1/1/1901, p16
The poem "Drouth," by Madison Cawein is presented. First Line: The hot sunflowers by the glaring pike; Last Line: A buzzard hangs, black on the burning blue.
- Somebody's Darling: Essays on the Civil War (Book). Engle, Stephen D. // Indiana Magazine of History;Mar2003, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p69
Reviews the book "Somebody's Darling: Essays on the Civil War," by Kent Gramm.
- Double Divorce. Pulliam, Sarah // Christianity Today;Jul2008, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p15
The article focuses on the relevance of divorce to employment at several Christian colleges in the U.S. highlighted by the resignation of divorcing Wheaton College professor Kent Gramm. The English professor explained that he resigned because he did not want to share details of his divorce with...
- Prism Sentences and Simultaneous Relections. Madden, David // Phi Kappa Phi Forum;Spring2014, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p28
No abstract available.