- Feast. Shumaker, Ellie // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1992, Issue 22, p5
Presents the poem "Feast," by Ellie Shumaker. First line: This feast of a day on the river; Last line: perfectly seasoned with sun.
- Plantation 2015. LAWRENCE, TERRY ANN // New York Amsterdam News;11/17/2016, Vol. 107 Issue 47, p43
The poem "Plantation 2015," by Terry Ann Lawrence is presented. First Line: The lashes lurk in our shadow; Last Line: With brave souls united.
- MY FATHER'S BLUE PLANTATION. // Gardening in the Tropics;2005, p86
The article presents the poem "MY FATHER'S BLUE PLANTATION," by Olive Senior. First Line: Gardening in the Tropics we revel in; Last Line: bones.
- Anne Destroys the Plantation. Farmer, Sonia // Caribbean Writer;2010, Vol. 24, p34
Presents the poem "Anne Destroys the Plantation," by Sonia Farmer. First Line: Now that I have become the woman of the house now; Last Line: your daughter.
- Acorn from Oak Alley Plantation. Bense, Robert // Arkansas Review: A Journal of Delta Studies;Aug2004, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p111
Presents the poem "Acorn from Oak Alley Plantation," by Robert Bense.