- Insomnia. Trestka, Kathleen // Naugatuck River Review;Winter2012, Issue 7, p98
The poem "Insomia," by Kathleen Trestka is presented. First Line: I went fallow the first of January; Last Line: unafraid of the stain of sleep.
- Insomnia. Gottlieb, Arthur // Xavier Review;Spring2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p27
Presents the poem "Insomnia," by Arthur Gottlieb. First Line: No point writing; Last Line: broad daylight will be bleak.
- Insomnia. Meserve, Mike // Blue Unicorn;Jun2006, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p9
Presents the poem "Insomnia," by Mike Meserve. First Line: Sleepless in this room, this ship of night. Last Line: an answer, though the question is not Why.
- Insomnia. Sable, Barbara Kinsey // Writers' Journal;May/Jun2006, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p62
The article presents the poem "Insomnia," by Barbara Kinsey Sable. First Line: We fight sleep. Last Line: Ourselves.
- Postcard to a Friend in Tuscany. Yu, Christopher // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1991, Issue 9, p47
Presents the poem "Postcard to a Friend in Tuscany," by Christopher Yu. First Line: Charlottesville, 9:00 A.M. Last Line: Weightless as ashes, vivid as flame.
- United Perfumes To Launch Fornasetti Scent. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/9/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 28, p11
The article offers information on scented products created under license for design brand Fornasetti, that will be launched by United Perfumes Ltd., and discusses the impact of the deal with Fornasetti on its business. Information on the entry of two new shareholders including Hebie Dayal and...