- Stripped. Horn, Ann // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1995, Issue 52, p31
Presents the poem "Stripped," by Ann Horn. First line: Stripped; Last line: by blood.
- From Lindisfarne (via Durham) (Poem). Horn, Ann // Christian Century;7/27/2004, Vol. 121 Issue 15, p34
Presents the poem "From Lindisfarne," by Ann Horn.
- California South. // Print;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p62
The article explores the design industry in Los Angeles, California. The city has two parallel design industries, entertainment and everybody else. According to Anne Marie Horne, creative director at Tokyopop, the design industry is similar to everything in Hollywood. The article shows several...
- Who's where…. // inCite;Nov2005, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on personnel changes involving library employees in Australia as of November 2005. Roxanne Missingham was appointed commonwealth parliamentary librarian of the National Library of Australia. Anne Horn has been named university librarian of Deakin University. Anne Niland has...
- Trainer of the Year. // Nursery World (MA Education Limited);10/5/2015 Supplement NurseryWorld Awards 2015, p21
The article offers brief information on Anne Horn, head of Learning for Work in Southend Adult Community College in Great Britain, recipient of the Nursery World Awards 2015 for the Trainer of the Year category, noting her passion for delivering innovative, inspirational and vibrant training.
- The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: Psychoanalytic Approaches, 2nd edn, Monica Lanyado and Ann Horne (eds), Routledge, London, 2009, pp. xiv + 466, ISBN 978-0-415-46369-0 (pb), Â£24.99. Sudbery, John // British Journal of Social Work;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p687
The article reviews the book "The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: Psychoanalytic Approaches," 2nd edition, edited by Monica Lanyado and Ann Horne.
- The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: Psychoanalytical Approaches. Sutton, Adrian // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jun2000, Vol. 176, p601
The article reviews the book "The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: Psychoanalytical Approaches," edited by Monica Lanyado and Ann Horne.
- MY CASELOAD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS. // Community Care;8/18/2011, Issue 1873, p12
The poem "Caseload 40," is presented. First Line: I've got a caseload that's bigger than yours; Last Line: Caseload is bigger than yours.
- Most Neuropathies Are Idiopathic. Howe, James // Journal of Religion & Health;Sep2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p393
The poem Most Neuropathies Are Idiopathic" by James Howe is presented. First Line: Most neuropathies are idiopathic; Last Line: it too would be worn away and gone.