By the Road South of Fairplay, Georgia
- Trespassers. Bonds, Diane // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1992, Issue 24, p48
Presents the poem "Trespassers," by Diane Bonds. First Line: Half a day's detour to Gran Quivira-- Last Line: sherds and murmuring brush.
- "Hotel Room" Bonds, Diane S. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1992, Issue 21, p26
Presents the poem "Hotel Room," by Diane S. Bonds. First Line: No angel with uplifted hand, no symbol; Last Line: as she withholds her gaze from Gabriel.
- Notes on Contributors. // Essays in Literature;Fall81, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p241
The article offers personal information on the contributors to the fall of 1981 issue of "Essays in Literature." G. Douglas Atkins is a professor of English at the University of Kansas. Diane S. Bonds is an assistant professor of English at the Southwest Texas State University. Susan Rava is a...
- More Torture of Women. Heft, Janet // Women Artists News;1991/1992, Vol. 16/17, p42
Information about art critics and the progress in their works discussed at a roundtable discussion of art critics in New York City is presented. Lucy Lippard discussed her concern with feminism as a function of the human condition. Meanwhile, Diane Bond talked about the necessity for Italian...
- TWO ON LAWRENCE. Blanchard, Lydia // English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920;1988, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p355
Reviews two books about D. H. Lawrence. "Language and the Self in D. H. Lawrence," by Diane S. Bonds; "The Legacy of D. H. Lawrence," edited by Jeffrey Meyers.