- ROBERT SIEGEL. Brady, Shirley; Hubbard, Kim; Miller, Samantha; Neill, Mike; Schindehette, Susan; Tauber, Michelle; Yu, Ting; Baker, KC; Ballard, Michaele; Bane, Vicki; Bazar, Emily; Berestein, Leslie; Bonawitz, Amy; Bowers, Michelle; Brennan, Fran; Byrd, Veronica; Calkins, Laurel; Campbell, Kate; Carter, Kelly; Christian-Goulding, Susan // People;07/10/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p104
Offers a profile of humor writer and editor Robert Siegel, focusing on his work, hobbies and romantic availability.
- Lighting the Way. Gleason-Allured, Jeb // Perfumer & Flavorist;Jun2007, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p6
The article discusses various issues published within the issue, including one by Robert Siegel on the case study involving an examination for fragrance materials and another one the developments in citrus fragrance ingredients.
- Plastic components. Frame, Phil // Automotive News;6/5/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5608, p15
Reports that supplier of custom molded and decorated plastic components and mirrors, Siegel-Robert Inc. has established sales, design and engineering offices in several countries.
- Fish. Siegel, Robert // America;10/29/1966, Vol. 115 Issue 18, p514
The article presents the poem "Fish" by Robert Siegel. First Line: Without warning he struck. Last Line: As in a thousand dolorosas.
- Katmandu. Siegel, Robert // North Carolina Literary Review;2007, Issue 16, p113
The article presents the script of the play "Katmandu," by Robert Siegel.
- Robert Siegel. Young, Emily // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p68
The article features potter Robert Siegel and his works including the Standard Collection and the Ostrich Collection.
- The Rock. Siegel, Robert // America;3/28/1970, Vol. 122 Issue 12, p334
The article presents the poem "The Rock," by Robert Siegel. First Line: Stars enough to break a net; Last Line: Shrieked at the blood-red sky.
- No Pain, No Antibiotics. Nudo, Lori // Prevention;Nov2002, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p54
Reports on the suggestion of Dr. Robert Siegel that many ear infections will clear up naturally without antibiotics.
- Levi Strauss will name new Dockers head ASAP. Spevack, Rachel // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/25/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 80, p12
Reports on Levi Strauss & Co.'s plan of announcing the successor of Robert Siegel who resigned as president of the Dockers U.S.A. brand of the company. Siegel's appointment as chairman, president and chief executive officer at Stride Rite Corp.; Comments of Levi president Robert Rockey on...