- Variations on a scheme. Grand, S.I. // American Artist;Dec1991, Vol. 55 Issue 593, p48
Profiles artist Robert L. Schultz and the true subject of his drawings--tension--which he explores in meticulously rendered portrayals of the human figure. The enigmatic quality of his narratives; Aspects of incompleteness in his drawings; Elements of conflict and tension to the emotions...
- Virginia RS Selects New Director. J. L. // Investment Management Weekly;4/11/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the appointment of Robert Schultze as the director of fund at Virginia Retirement Systems in Richmond. Value of the fund; Career background of Schultze.
- Analysis. Schultz, Robert // Hudson Review;Summer1986, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p286
Presents the poem "Analysis," by Robert Schultz.
- Camouflage #1. Schultz, Robert // Northwest Review;2009, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p174
Presents the poem "Camouflage #1," by Robert Schultz. First Line: I fight the war. Choppers painted in camouflage; Last Line: It's dawn. The leaves put on their camouflage.
- Winter Smoke. Schultz, Robert // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1992, Issue 19, p40
Presents the poem "Winter Smoke," by Robert Schultz. First Line: From the stack outside the window's frame; Last line: The billow and pass.
- Snowlight. Schultz, Robert // Hudson Review;Winter98, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p556
Presents the short story "Snowlight," by Robert Schultz.
- The Highest Emblem in This Cipher of a World. Schultz, Robert // Hudson Review;Summer2013, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p331
The poem "The Highest Emblem in This Cipher of a World" by Robert Schultz is presented. First Line: The circle is the highest emblem; Last Line: I step on horizons.
- When Lilacs Shake. Schultz, Robert // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1991, Issue 12, p49
Presents the poem "When Lilacs Shake," by Robert Schultz. First Line: Now, in April, when lilacs shake; Last Line: And what can we do as recklessly?
- HEALTH. S. H. // Education Week;12/4/1985, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p10
The article focuses on the new Orthopedic Sports Medicine Institute established by Robert J. Schultz, an orthopedic surgeon at the New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York. The institute, to be operated by the sports-medicine section at the medical college, will support treatment efforts....