- THE MOMENT. Newman, Harry // Slipstream;2004, Issue 24, p11
Presents the poem "The Moment," by Harry Newman.
- Sun. Newman, Harry // Red Rock Review;Spring2008, Issue 22, p83
The article presents the poem "Sun," by Harry Newman. First Line: how beautiful it was; Last Line: not knowing he could choke.
- Passing Port Royal for Wendell Berry. Newman, Harry // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1992, Issue 23, p88
Presents the poem "Passing Port Royal for Wendell Berry," by Harry Newman. First Line: I see the tress; Last Line: across your beloved fields.
- A Big Year for Harris Newman and Primary Electrical Supply. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul2011, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p15
The article mentions the birthday of bussinessman Harris Newman, founder and president of Primary Electrical Supply, who will turn 85 years old in 2011.
- THE PAY-OFF PUNCH. Newman, Harry // Saturday Evening Post;7/3/1948, Vol. 220 Issue 1, p24
The article presents the short story "The Pay-Off Punch," by Harry Newman.
- Letters. Ormond, Mark; Davi Det Hompson // Art Papers;May/Jun93, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p65
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the feature on Coop Himmelblau and the interview with Dan Cameron and "Rockefeller and Me" by Harry Newman in the March/April 1993 issue.
- OCTOBER 25. // Day by Day in Jewish Sports History;2008, p299
The article offers information on various sporting events, sports records and achievement of Jewish athletes that took place in history on October 25. Some of the athletes include Benny Friedman, Marchy Schwartz, and Harry Newman. Also mentioned are the names of athletes who were born on October...
- THIRTY-FOUR YEARS ON THE BIMAH: MY LIFE AS A "PROFESSIONAL" JEW. Friedmann, Jonathan L. // Western States Jewish History;Fall2011, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p88
A review of the book "Thirty-Four Years on the Bimah: My Life As a Professional Jew," by Harry Newman is presented.
- SEPTEMBER 5. // Day by Day in Jewish Sports History;2008, p249
The article offers information on various sports events, sports records and achievements of the Jewish players which took place on September 5 of different years. It mentions that athlete Karoly Karpati of Hungary won freestyle wrestling at the European Championships in Belgium in 1935. It...