- Member News. // State & Local Law News;Fall2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that Section Vice-Chair Donna Y. Frazier's appointment has been confirmed by the Caddo Parish Commission as the new parish attorney for Caddo Parish.
- Frazier Selected Parish Attorney. // SB Magazine;Sep2013, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p93
The article announces that Donna Frazier has been selected as parish attorney for the Parish of Caddo, an administrative division in Louisiana, as of September 2013.
- Tropical Storm. // Sensations Magazine;Fall2002, Issue 27, p49
The article presents the poem "Tropical Storm." First Line: before your voice sounds my name; Last Line: for the press of you.
- DUST STORM. // Writing;Oct2001, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p12
Presents the poem 'Dust Storm,' by Karen Hesse.
- Storm. Uzgiris, Rimas // Atlanta Review;Fall/Winter2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p14
The poem "Storm" by Rimas Uzgiris is presented. First Line: Bitter, cold torrents shake the barely budded; Last Line: I try to be there now: in the grove, in the light.
- Storm. Hoffman, Jonnathan // Skipping Stones;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p9
The poem "Storm" by Jonnathan Hoffman is presented. First Line: An uncertain victory; Last Line: I'm not going to make it home!
- Ice Storm. Wiljer, Robert // American Scholar;Winter87, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p99
Presents the poem 'Ice Storm.'
- Storm. Fridlund, Emily // Beloit Poetry Journal;Spring2007, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p17
The poem "Storm" by Emily Fridlund is presented. First Line: Girls are drawing hearts in the snow; Last Line: ceaseless, emerald.
- Storm. Kowalska, Eva // New Coin Poetry;Dec2004, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p19
Presents the poem "Storm," by Eva Kowalska. First Line: I brood deeply; Last Line: of the moon.