- Earthworm. Gallagher, Peggie // Atlanta Review;Fall/Winter2008, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p88
Presents the poem "Earthworm," by Peggie Gallagher. First Line: Think how the earthworm panics on the gravel drive, Last Line: the scarlet husk of a ladybird.
- To an Earthworm (Poem). Nannce // New Republic;6/17/31, Vol. 67 Issue 863, p121
Presents the poem "To an Earthworm."
- EARTHWORM. Peak, Tricia // Quadrant Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p19
The article presents the poem "Earthworm," by Tricia Peak. First Line: He's mauve, orange, and pink, Last Line: eats his way underground.
- Earthworms. Vandenberg, Katrina // Orion Magazine;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p61
The article presents the poem "Earthworms," by Katrina Vandenberg. First Line: It is raining again this morning, and I am remembering; Last Line: ourselves, from time to time, to happiness.
- Apostrophe to an Earthworm. Giosa, Nicholas // Connecticut River Review;2013, p92
The poem "Apostrophe to an Earthworm" by Nicholas Giosa is presented. First Line: "It may be doubted whether there are; Last Line: this matter of being.
- I Will Not Eat That Earthworm. Ode, Eric // Boys' Quest;Apr/May2011, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p5
The poem "I Will Not Eat That Earthworm" by Eric Ode is presented. First Line: I will not eat that earthworm. Last Line: I won't have room for dinner.
- Earnest Earthworms. Belleranti, Guy // Boys' Quest;Apr/May2011, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p32
The poem "Earnest Earthworms" by Guy Belleranti is presented. First Line: We have no arms. Last Line: We help them fertilize.
- EARTHWORM. Updike, J0hn // New Yorker;5/12/1962, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p145
The article presents the poem "Earthworm," by John Updike. First Line: We pattern our Heaven; Last Line: and aÃ«rates the soil.
- Six Short Meditations on Dissecting Earthworms. Bowman, P. C. // Literary Review;Winter1988, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p206
Presents the poem "Six Short Meditations on Dissecting Earthworms," by P.C. Bowman. First Line: I wonder what it must be like for them; Last Line: Now, look for the one divided lengthwise.