- New thoughts on pricing. Greco, Susan // Inc.;Feb93, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p23
Tells how John Boyd, now a marketing professor at the University of the Virgin Islands/St. Croix, mispriced his product and put himself out of the wine business. His booklet `Market-Driven Pricing Strategies'; Avoiding his mistakes; Contact point for more information.
- SALT (Poem). Woo, David // New Yorker;2/5/90, Vol. 65 Issue 51, p94
Presents the poem "Salt," by David Woo.
- Dr. John M. Boyd elected to FIDIC Executive. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Dec2002, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the election of Canadian engineer John Boyd to the executive committee of the International Federation of Consulting Engineers. Boyd's degrees in engineering with a specialty in rock mechanics from the University of Toronto, Ontario and the University of London, England; Career...
- Go West, Young Data Center. Sausner, Rebecca // Bank Technology News;Jul2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the migration of bank's data centers towards smaller markets in the Midwest, featuring location specialist John Boyd of Boyd Company in the U.S.
- Canada's John Boyd Becomes FIDIC President. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p20
The article announces that Dr. John Boyd became the president of the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC).
- Obituary: John E. Boyd III. // Reading Today;Oct2009, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p15
An obituary for John E. Boyd III, founding member of Readability Special Interest Group of IRA, is presented.
- 40 Under 40. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;9/25/95, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p20
Profiles John Boyd, executive vice president, founding shareholder, Signature Associates Inc., Southfield, Michigan. Professional achievements; Life style; Education; His success and hard work.
- Boyd and Sells Take INFR Title. // Spin to Win Rodeo;Jan2015, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p20
The article reports that Rodeo heeler Lucius Sells along with his partner Kayenta, Arizona's header John Boyd III won the Indian National Finals Rodeo Title for the fourth time and presents Lucius' views on his partnership with Boyd for the first time.
- A priceless original. Fallows, James // U.S. News & World Report;3/24/97, Vol. 122 Issue 11, p9
Pays tribute to John Boyd, who died of cancer at age 70 in March 1997. His ideas about national security, leadership and weapons that changed the modern military; Highlights of military career; Retirement from the Air Force as a colonel in 1975; His study of long historical trends in military...