- Hotel Room. Tillinghast, Richard // Five Points;2008, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p72
Presents the poem "Hotel Room," by Richard Tillinghast. First Line: In this room I laid out my prayer rug; Last Line: Then this room.
- Hotel Room. Berke, Judith // Salmagundi;Spring/Summer2013, Issue 178/179, p192
The poem "Hotel Room" by Judith Berke is presented. First Line: If you think it's hard trying to find the right mate, Last Line: is so simple, even a bunch of wandering neurons can do it.
- Hotel Room. Dempster, Barry // Descant (0382909X);Fall2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p75
The article presents the poem "Hotel Room," by Barry Dempster. First Line: Someone has made love right here; Last Line: start happening again.
- Hotel Room. Heroux, Jason // Arc Poetry Magazine;Summer2006, Issue 56, p77
Presents the poem "Hotel Room," by Jason Heroux. First Line: The hotel furniture looks tired; Last Line: white sails that have escaped their boats.
- TO A WATCH LEFT IN A HOTEL ROOM. Greger, Debora // Antioch Review;Summer2000, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p339
Presents the poem `To a Watch Left in a Hotel Room.'
- To Be Found Dead in a Hotel Room. Uppal, Priscila // Descant (0382909X);Fall2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p135
The article presents the poem "To Be Found Dead in a Hotel Room," by Priscila Uppal. First Line: The fate of actors and actresses of distressed marriages; Last Line: That yellow tape is the hotel's conscience, not mine.
- HOTEL ROOMS. WEITZMAN, SARAH BROWN // Chaffin Journal;2014, p87
The poem "HOTEL ROOMS," by Sarah Brows Weitzman is presented. First Line: "We have all been in rooms/ We cannot die in." Last Line: I may, I may die in.
- Christmas Morning in a Hotel Room. FOUNTAIN, CARRIE // Image: Journal of the Arts & Religion;Summer2015, Issue 85, p48
The poem "Christmas Morning in a Hotel Room" by Carrie Fountain is presented. First Line: Out the window, the parking lot; Last Line: the back seat is piled high with gifts.
- Edward Hopper Study: "Hotel Room." Chang, Victoria // Poetry;Sep2004, Vol. 184 Issue 5, p347
Presents the poem "Edward Hopper Study: 'Hotel Room,'" by Victoria Chang.