Working with Clay
- The Providence of Books. Hanson, Stephanie Weller // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1993, Issue 30, p4
Presents the poem "The Providence of Books," by Stephanie Weller Hanson. First line: â€¦ and it happens, too, Last line: swings them wide once more.
- Advice on an Autumn Afternoon. Weller, Anthony // Saturday Evening Post;Oct1978, Vol. 250 Issue 7, p121
Presents the poem "Advice on an Autumn Afternoon," by Anthony Weller.
- Magi. Pippin, Stephanie // Ploughshares;Winter2003/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p134
Presents the poem "Magi," by Stephanie Pippin.
- Library. Brown, Stephanie // American Poetry Review;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p3
Presents the poem "Library," by Stephanie Brown.
- Dumbwhatfounded. Hiteshew, Stephanie // Iconoclast;2004, Issue 87, p11
Presents the poem "Dumbwhatfounded," by Stephanie Hiteshew.
- October (Poem). Hemphill, Stephanie // Cricket;Oct2004, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p43
Presents the poem "October," by Stephanie Hemphill.
- Mirage. Maricevic, Stephanie // Descant (0382909X);Summer2004, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p27
Presents the poem "Mirage," by Stephanie Maricevic.
- Gold (Poem). Himelfarb, Stephanie // Creative Kids;Summer2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p19
Presents the poem "Gold," by Stephanie Himelfarb.
- Greenhouse. Edwards, Stephanie // Penumbra;2003, p64
Presents the poem "Greenhouse," by Stephanie Edwards.