- Perez-Parsons exchange vows. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p6
The article reports on the exchanging of marriage vows of Christina Perez of Benbrook, Texas and Troy Parsons of Whitney, Texas on August 9, 2007.
- Lucky Editors Answer. // Lucky;Sep2010, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p90
The article presents the views of "Lucky" magazine editors regarding the style changes they will be making for fall 2010, including using a clutch for Mireille Hyde, wearing below-the-knee skirts for Christina Perez, and using a darker eyeliner for Leslie Price.
- Ask American Profile. Gonzales, Teresa // Breckenridge American;7/26/2008, Special section p2
The article presents questions and answers related to the entertainment industry in the U.S. including what happened to the career of Joyce DeWitt, who starred on the show "Three's Company," actress Christina Perez, who became known in the show "La Corte de Familia," and the recent activities of...
- Rough trade. // Health (Time Inc. Health);Mar/Apr94, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p19
Provides the cost of body parts. Cost of kidney, eyes, skin, arm, leg, testicles and eggs.
- PL-RR-233-SA. // Physical Therapy;May1998, Vol. 78 Issue 5, pS77
Summarizes the articel entitled `The Control of The Body Center of Mass During the Squat Lift,' by D.G. Heiss, H.J. Yack and R.K. Shields.
- Regional lean body mass and resting energy expenditure in non-obese adults. M�ller, Manfred J.; Illner, Kirsten; Bosy-Westphal, Anja; Brinkmann, Gisbert; Heller, Martin // European Journal of Nutrition;2001, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p93
Summary Objective To study the effect of regional lean body mass (LBM) on resting energy expenditure (REE). Design Cross-sectional study in a homogenous group of 26 young healthy non-obese subjects. Methods Regional body composition was assessed by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA). REE...
- Effects of Creatine Monohydrate Supplementation During Combined Strength and High Intensity Rowing Training on Performance. Syrotuik, Daniel G.; Game, Alex B.; Gillies, Ellen M.; Bell, Gordon J. // Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology;Dec2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p527
Examines the effects of creatinine monohydrate supplementation on the performance and training volume in rowers. Neutrality of body composition; Increase of the power outputs; Formation of the high intensity rowing.
- Nitric Oxide: A Health-Related Gas. Hunter, Beatrice Trum // Consumers' Research Magazine;Aug99, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p8
Discusses the various functions of nitric oxide (NO) in the human body. Role in the central nervous system; How NO operates in the body's immune defense system; Advantage of understanding the role of NO in blood pressure.
- Measuring up. Riebe, Deborah; Hingerty, Ronan // American Fitness;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p66
Presents various methods used in determining body fat. Bioelectrical impedance analysis; Skinfold measurements; Anthropometric measurements.