- Calling (Poem). Smith, Jordan // Kenyon Review;Winter89, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p35
Presents the poem 'Calling.'
- Calling. // Journal of Pan African Studies;2010, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p13
The poem "Calling" is presented. First Line: Calling on; Last Line: You know the real deal.
- Last Call. Mayerson, Charlotte // Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review;Winter96, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p38
Presents the poem 'Last Call.'
- BIRD CALLS. // Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 158, June 16, 1920;1/1/1920, p28
The poem "Bird Calls" is presented. First Line: The robin helps to brighten Winter days; Last Line: "Come unto me, come unto me, my dear."
- Phone Call. Hirshfield, Jane // Southern Review;Autumn2000, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p760
Presents the poem `Phone Call.'
- Call. Turcotte, Mark // Ploughshares;Winter2000/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p185
Presents the poem `Call.'
- Appalachia's Call. // Creative Kids;Fall2003, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p34
Presents the poem "Appalachia's Call."
- PHONE CALL (Poem). Smith, Vivian // Quadrant Magazine;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p17
Presents the poem 'Phone Call.'
- Last Call: How to Make a Chile Verde Smuggler. Herrera, Juan Felipe // Massachusetts Review;Winter99/2000, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p567
Presents the poem `Last Call: How to Make a Chile Verde Smuggler.'