- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p15
Several charts are presented that list the aftermarket performance in the U.S. including the 2006 Initial Public Offering Performance, Performance of Recent Initial Public Offerings, and the Performance of Recent Stock Offerings.
- ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p36
Presents graph and charts depicting the global energy underwriting volume as of June 6, 2005. Price for the initial public offering of Renova Energy; Interest of CNOOC, China's biggest offshore oil producer, to acquire Unocal; Plans of NYMEX to launch the Middle East's first futures exchange for...
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p38
Presents charts and a graph depicting the global underwriting volume as of June 6, 2005. Security type; Ranking of the top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Market share; Announcement of global target merger and acquisition advisers; Plans of JP Morgan and ABN Amro to enter the shipping futures...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 44, p35
Several charts are presented that list the 2008 performance of the companies' initial public offerings (IPO), recent IPO and recent stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 15, p31
Several charts are presented depicting aftermarket performance including the 2008 initial public offering (IPO) performance, performance of recent IPO and performance of recent stock offerings.
- An Analysis on the Performance of IPO - A Study on the Karachi Stock Exchange of Pakistan. Sadaqat, Shama; Akhtar, Muhammad Farhan; Ali, Khizer // International Journal of Business & Social Science;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p275
This study is an analysis of the performance of IPOs (Initial Public Offerings) listed on Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) during last decade (a period from 2000-2009). This study is an attempt to reveal that just like other countries, Pakistani IPO market also reward to investors with some positive...
- IPO Count Up, But Price Low. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/16/2015, pA01
4 The number of initial public offerings in Q4 will easily surpass Q3, but it's coming at a price, specifically a low price. Q4's 25 IPOs so far have priced, on average, 17% below expectations. But post-IPO, they're trading higher than the IPO average this year. Square and Match Group are due to...
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/21/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p44
Several charts depicting the initial public offerings in the U.S. for January 2008 are presented, including new filings, priced, and withdrawal activity.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/21/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p47
Several charts are presented that depict aftermarket performance of stocks in the U.S. for the week ended January 14, 2008, including the 2008 initial public offerings (IPO) performance, recent IPOs, and recent stock offerings' performance.