- TAKING STOCK OF YOUR BROKER. Hadjian, Ani // Fortune;12/26/1994, Vol. 130 Issue 13, p154
Presents statistical information on the biggest national, regional, and discount stock brokers in the United States. Information on ratings of the stock brokers; Information on commissions and fees of the stock brokers; information on the research capabilities of the stock brokers; Names of the...
- STOCK BROKERAGES. // Orange County Business Journal;Book of Lists 2006, p92
A chart that ranks stockbrokers in Orange County, California, is presented.
- Broker rankings. // Pensions & Investments;11/25/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p12
A chart is presented with rankings of securities brokers for the year ending September 30, 2013.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Investment Brokerage Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2008 Book of Lists, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p220
A chart is presented depicting the largest investment brokerage firms in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Investment Brokers. P., Shankar // njbiz;8/25/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p24
A table is presented that list the top investment brokerage firms in New Jersey, ranked by number of brokers, as of August 2008 including McCarter & English LLP, Archer & Greiner and Wolff & Samson.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 38, p40
A chart is presented which depicts the brokerage stocks ranked by performance in the U.S.
- Broker rankings. // Pensions & Investments;11/24/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 24, p14
The article offers charts with the rankings of stock brokers by trade implementation costs in various categories, including trades by market capitalization, trades by order size, and all trading.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Investment Brokerage Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p22
A table is presented which lists the largest investment brokerage firms in Indianapolis, Indiana as of October 20-26, 2014, ranked by number of local licensed brokers, including Charles Schwab & Co. Inc., WestPoint Financial Group, and Edward Jones.
- UBS regains crown. // Trade;Jul-Sep2014, Issue 41, p108
Several charts are presented that ranked leading global and U.S. brokers by commission and value traded during the second quarter of 2014, including UBS, Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.