- MONEY MATTERS. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;3/30/2010, Issue 608, p4
This section offers charity finance-related news briefs in Great Britain including the working party set up by the Charity Finance Directors' Group to address the problems with the new Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HRMC) software designed to improve corporate tax returns, the recommendation...
- e-filing. Clark, Brian L. // Money;Mar2002, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p94
Presents personal financial advice about filing income tax returns electronically. Details of several fee-based Web sites for filing tax returns, including TurboTaxonline.com and HRBlock.com; Costs; Ease of use.
- Technology speeds tax returns, cuts costs. Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p21
Reports on the savings that the Indiana Department of Revenue get from electronic tax returns. Use of technology in the department.
- Removing E-Filing Barriers. // Practical Accountant;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p16
Reports that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued rules removing regulatory impediments to the electronic filing of IRS Form 1040.
- NUMBERS. // Time;5/3/2004, Vol. 163 Issue 18, p19
Presents statistics on random events and issues. Percentage of freshman coming from highest-earning households at various colleges; Percentage of libraries offering internet access now compared to in 1996; Numbers of taxpayers that filed their income tax returns online; Other statistics.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Perkins, Jr., David L. // Business Owner;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the preparation of 2011 tax return filing, lowering tax bill in 2012 and product and service pricing strategy.
- Time is running outâ€¦. // All Hands;Feb97, Issue 958, p34
The article provides information on electronic tax filing system which gives sailors the benefit of filing taxes electronically.
- File your taxes electronically. // All Hands;Feb97, Issue 958, p35
The article focuses on electronic filing of tax returns which helps sailors to file and get refunds electronically from any destinations.
- Push is on to encourage e-filing of taxes. Perry, Ann // Westchester County Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p32
Discusses the advantage and disadvantages of electronic filing of taxes. Accuracy; Convenience; Computer-centric; Security; Proof of identification requirement; Glitches.