HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS ISSUE
- CME Quiz. // American Family Physician;10/1/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p939
A quiz about diseases and their treatment is presented.
- CME Quiz. // American Family Physician;5/15/2008, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p1367
A quiz about several topics on medicine, including diagnosis and management of benign prostatic hyperplasia, the common tinea infections in children and primary brain tumors in adults, is presented.
- CME Quiz. // American Family Physician;11/15/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p1447
A quiz about several diseases including temporomandibular joint disorders, metastatic carcinoma of the long bones and acute pericarditis is presented.
- Democratic Yemen Tomiche, F. J. // World Health;Jul1975, p24
No abstract available.
- Minerva. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/13/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6989, p1276
Discusses topics related to medicine and research on diseases. Includes country trial on the reduction of mortality from breast cancer; Development of cytomegalovirus retinitis in AIDS patients; Diagnosis of melanomas in Scotland; Diagnosis of mild cognitive impairment linked to genes; Study on...
- Evidence Of Cure--1835. Bigelow, Jacob // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb77, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p179
Comments on the discovery of medical cures to diseases. Common defects of medical evidence; Attitude of a young medical student; Reason for calling the medicine as a conjectural art.
- Personal View. Rhodes, Philip // British Medical Journal;2/22/1975, Vol. 1 Issue 5955, p452
Comments on several issues related to medicine. Explanation on the variety of animal types; Effectivity of medicine; Manifestation of diseases.
- Heberden on Need for Therapeutic Trials. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May72, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p764
Focuses on the effectivity of medicines in curing diseases.
- CHEAT SHEET. // Fast Company;Jun2006, Issue 106, p41
An excerpt from an article about motivational deficiency disorder, published in the April 1, 2006 issue of the "British Medical Journal," is presented.