- SERVICES AND FEES. // On Wall Street;Sep2008 Supplement, p37
A chart is presented that shows the services and fees of financial companies in the U.S. in 2007-2008.
- Results of the JoC Pulse. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/26/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p8
A chart is presented that shows the results of a poll on the issue whether shippers should pay user fees to help finance port improvements.
- PAYOUT GRIDS. // Financial Planning;Jul2006 Supplement, Vol. 36, p37
A chart is presented that shows the percentage range of fees paid to broker-dealers depending on the type of investment account.
- SERVICES & FEES. // Financial Planning;Jul2006 Supplement, Vol. 36, p44
A chart is presented that summarizes the amount of fees and other charges charged by broker-dealers.
- Results of the JoC Pulse. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);3/12/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p8
A chart is presented that lists the results of a survey on whether states should assess container fees to help fund anti-pollution measures.
- Let's play two. Ginella, Matt // Golf Digest;Jun2008, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p110
A chart is presented that lists rates charged by four of America's 100 Greatest Public Course including Tullymore in Stanwood, Michigan, The G.C. Redlands Mesa in Grand Junction, Colorado, and Forest Dunes in Roscommon, Michigan.
- Preprimary Enrollment Rates in Western Countries. // Education Week;1/29/1992, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p7
A chart is presented which lists the preprimary enrollment rates in Western countries including Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, and Finland.
- Largest Total Fee Increases For Fortune's Fastest Growing Companies Versus Previous Year. // Public Accounting Report;5/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p7
A chart is presented that compares the 2003-2004 total audit fee increases for Fortune's fastest growing companies.
- Comparison 2004-2003 Fee Increases, Fortune's Fastest Growing Companies, S&P Smallcap 600 Companies and Fortune 1000 Companies. // Public Accounting Report;5/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p7
This section presents charts that compare the 2003-2004 fee increases for Fortune's fastest growing companies, Standard & Poor small capitalization 600 companies and Fortune 1000 companies.