- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p1
Graphs are presented depicting tax exemption in the U.S.
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p1
A chart is presented that depicts the tax-exempt market in the U.S. for October 3, 2006 issue.
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32676, p1
A chart is presented that depicts the tax-exemption market.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33604, p17
A table is presented which lists the U.S. short-term tax-exemption yields for commercial paper, money market municipal index, and the Bond Buyer.
- A Decade of Municipal Note Finance. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33694, p19
A table is presented which lists the municipal note finance in New York City from 2003 to 2012 including tax exempt, transportation, and electric power.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33361, p21
A chart is presented which depicts short-term tax-exempt yields.
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33611, p1
Two charts are presented depicting the dominance of the 10-year tax-exempt in the U.S. municipal market as yields fell nine basis points from October 24-November 4, 2011.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33172, p1
A chart is presented depicting the figure of municipal market based on tax-exempt yields in the U.S.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33452, p17
A chart is presented depicting the short-term tax-exempt yields of the U.S.