Derivatives & Structured Products
- Panelists Discuss Ups and Downs of Muni Derivatives. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31171, p4
Discusses the views of a panel on municipal derivatives at 'The Bond Buyer' periodical's 8th New England Public Finance/Higher Education Finance held in Boston, Massachusetts. Preparation for market anomalies; Increase in the number of municipal derivative deals; Use of Interest-rate swaps;...
- Scranton, Pa., School District Mulls Swap Deal, Recently Legalized in State. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31835, p27
Reports on the plan of the Seranton School District to use a complex derivative to secure an upfront cash payment in the bond market in Pennsylvania. Deliberation of the board on the authorization of interest rate swap documents; Expectation for the school district to enter into a...
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p6
Presents graphs depicting derivatives securities in the U.S. as of August 2004.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;04/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31115, p29
Presents a chart and two graphs related to derivatives and bond market in the United States as of April 10, 2001.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31187, p32
Presents charts and graphs related to derivative securities and the bond market in the United States as of July 24, 2001.
- Market watch. Cornell, Jonathan // Mortgage Strategy;5/12/2008, p16
A chart is presented depicting the interest rate swap in the mortgage industry in Great Britain.
- Alabama Forum Aims to Clue Issuers In to the Benefits of Swaps. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31627, p28
Flexibility offered by interest-rate swaps have motivated finance professionals like Matthew Roggenburg, a managing director at J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., and Douglas Goldberg, a senior vice president at CDR Financial Products, to attend conferences like Investor Relations Forum in Jefferson...
- OCC: Bank Derivatives Rose in 1Q. Davenport, Todd // American Banker;6/9/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 109, p3
This article focuses on a report issued by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency on June 6, 2003 which indicates that the notional amount of derivatives held by U.S. commercial banks increased 9 percent during the first quarter of 2003, to 61.4 trillion dollars. The narrowing of spreads...
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p11
Presents a chart depicting the volume of high yield bonds in the U.S. as of September 2005.