20 Golf Gifts Under $25
- FROM TRASH 2 TOYS. Reyzer, Michele // Ranger Rick;Dec2013/Jan2014, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p8
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making earth-friendly presents from recycled objects including bongo drums, cardboard box guitar and jigsaw puzzle.
- Give Pensacola A Holiday Gift Guide. // Pensacola Magazine;Dec2015, p30
The article offers several Pensacola gift suggestions for the holiday season in 2015, from the University of West Florida Historic Trust, including Pensacola map jigsaw puzzles, history books, and jewelry.
- Father's Day. // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2006, Issue 82, p80
The article offers several gift ideas on Father's Day that are affordable. It includes an annual magazine subscription, aftershaves, gardening tools cleaning kit and jigsaw puzzles or model planes/cars. Making a special Father's Day menu is also a great idea as well as making up a book of...
- Lots of spots. Hahn, Nadine // Ladybug;Jul95, Vol. 5 Issue 11, following p34
Presents an activity for children. Creation of jigsaw puzzle from picture of mother leopard and her cubs.
- Puzzles offer good solution. Reysen Jr., Frank // Playthings;Jul98, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p34
Presents information on the success being generated by jigsaw puzzles in the United States. Variety seen in the manufacture of these puzzles; Statistics on the growth in sales in all sectors of the puzzle market; Price range of the different puzzles; Comments from retailers on their business.
- Santa paws puzzle. // National Geographic World;Dec95, Issue 244, p16
Presents a jigsaw puzzle which involves fitting the missing pieces in the picture.
- Dolls Found in the Most Puzzling Places. Davis, Kerra // Doll Reader;Oct2006, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p46
The article provides information about the jigsaw puzzles in the U.S.
- Puzzling creatures. // Parenting;Mar98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p162
Presents information on 3-D puzzles that can be turned into crocodiles, tree frogs, or crabs. Description of the puzzles; Cost of the puzzles; Where the puzzles are available; Contact information.
- Bestsellers. // U.S. News & World Report;12/5/94, Vol. 117 Issue 22, p103
Comments on new 3-D puzzles. Puzz-3D from Wrebbit; World's Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle from Buffalo Games; Impossibles from Bepuzzled; Mystery Puzzles from Bepuzzled.