The Players Club
- (icÃ¸n) MATH. // Entertainment Weekly;12/25/2009, Issue 1082/1083, p32
A diagram is presented which looks at celebrities that resemble other celebrities.
- The Bullseye. // Entertainment Weekly;12/12/2008, Issue 1025, p13
This chart discusses the relevance of celebrity news including the appearance of singer Rick Astley at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the hair of actors Emile Hirsch and James Franco in the movie "Milk," and a swimming contest between news anchor Anderson Cooper and swimmer Michael Phelps.
- WHAT, THEM AGAIN? Ward, Kate // Entertainment Weekly;12/26/2008, Issue 1027/1028, p21
This chart depicts the relative levels of success achieved by celebrities working to restore their reputations during 2008 including the band Guns N' Roses, actor Mickey Rourke, and performer Britney Spears.
- Pop Chart. // Time;8/4/2008, Vol. 172 Issue 5, p24
A chart is presented that rates celebrity behavior.
- Besides Tom Cruise's Les Grossman, what scene-stealer would you like to see in his/her own film? // Entertainment Weekly;6/25/2010, Issue 1108, p31
A chart is presented that lists the percentage of journal readers who would like to see selected supporting actors and actresses star in their own film.
- Pop Chart. // Time;6/22/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 24, p21
This article presents a chart ranking news stories about celebrities and political figures including the musician Bret Michaels, the actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar, and the television talk show host Stephen Colbert.
- Pop Chart. // Time;5/11/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 18, p30
A chart depicting the predictability of celebrity news items including the environmental impact of singer Mariah Carey's lifestyle, the closure of "Portfolio Magazine," and research into the reception of the television program "The Colbert Report" by conservatives is presented.
- Pop Chart. // Time;6/1/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 21, p20
A chart rates current events based on how predictable they were.
- Pop Chart. // Time;9/8/2008, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p21
A chart is presented that ranks the actions of celebrities from shocking to shockingly predictable.
- The Bullseye. // Entertainment Weekly;6/4/2010, Issue 1105/1106, p126
A chart is presented that offers popular culture news briefs for the week of June 4, 2010 on topics including actress Vanessa Williams, the season finale of the television show "24" and singer Miley Cyrus' jewelry line.