- Briefs. // Supply House Times;Jan2005, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p42
This article presents news briefs related to the heating and ventilation industry. Bradford White Corp. appointed Angelo J. Sinisi, hydronics and oil-powered product specialist. He is the former president and COO of Lux Corp., and most recently held the position of national sales manager of...
- Bradford White's Defender Safety System Through-the-Wall Water Heaters Are Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistant. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2006, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p44
Presents information on the Defender Safety System through-the-wall water heaters from Bradford White Corp. Features added on the water heaters to resist flammable vapor ignition; Other features of the heater; Mechanism of the Defender Safety System's operation.
- Bladder Expansion Tank Troubleshooting. Dres, David // TAB Journal;2011, p12
The article focuses on a construction project which presented problems with the heating water expansion tank. It is inferred that the problems occurred as a result of the undersized expansion tank. The use of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)...
- Safety System. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jun2003, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p64
The new Defender Safety System, from Bradford White Corp., featuring ScreenLok technology, was engineered to be the safest, most reliable, maintenance-free, flammable vapor ignition-resistant system in the industry. It will be incorporated into the manufacturer's 30-, 40-and 50-gallon...
- When It Comes to Product Innovation Trust Bradford White. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2003, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p60
Focuses on the company Bradford White Corp. and its product, Defender Safety System, a type of water heaters featuring Screenlok technology. Features of Screenlok technology; Impact of airflow dynamics of the Defender Safety System on the proper functioning of the water heater; Types of...
- Bradford White: The Future of Commercial Water Heating. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2001, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p62
Focuses on the efforts of a company Bradford White to expand its market in the commercial water heater system. Components of the MAGNUM Series of the company; Features of the water heaters; Promotion of the commercial products of the company by producing brochures.
- New outdoor water heater, appliance venting software. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;02/09/98, Vol. 203 Issue 6, p45
Presents some products presented at the Gas Research Institute's booth during the 1998 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition. Weather Pro outdoor water heater from American Water Heater; Vent-M, CD-ROM-based vending software.
- Product Focus: Hydronic Showcase. // PM Engineer;Oct2014, p40
The article offers information on several hydronic heating products including the Brute Series residential and commercial gas-fired boilers from Bradford White, Laars' Mascot LX condensing combi boiler and tankless water heater, and Uponor's snow and ice melting system.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/4/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 1, p8
The article evaluates several products including the HCU water-cooled heat pump from Munters Corp., the AM-50-BAE-ADSS ice cube machine from Hoshizaki America Inc., and EverHot tankless, gas, water heaters from Bradford White Water Heaters.