- ICIS Services. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/9/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 14, p32
The article describes the features of the Web site of ICIS Chemical Business. The ICIS news service of the site covers all the chemicals industry worldwide. The ICIS pricing page provides market prices on commodities. The ICIS search feature of the site is an engine for the listing of thousands...
- Western Europe troubled by rouble's devaluation. // Chemical Business;Oct98, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p77
Focuses on the concerns by chemical commodity markets in western Europe arising from the devaluation of the Russian rouble. Possible halting of imports into Russia; Forecast that the Russian chemical industry will focus on the export market.
- Chinese company launches Hungarian website. // Hungary A.M.;6/19/2014, p2
The article reports that Yiwubuy, which calls itself the Website of the world's biggest small commodity market, has introduced its business Website hu.yiwubuy.com in Hungary according to general manager Wang Jianjun.
- internet directory. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p104
Provides the Web sites of chemical companies in the U.S. alberdingk.com; dowsolvents.com; moyno.com.
- ICIS Services. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/20/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p52
The article offers information on several Web sites concerning the chemical industry. The magazine Web site of the "ICIS Chemical Business Americas" posts all the content of the weekly magazine. The ICIS news site covers the global chemicals industry. The ICIS pricing site is concerned about the...
- ICIS Services. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/30/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 16, p40
The article reviews several chemical industry Web sites from ICIS, including icis.com, icispricing.com, and icissearch.com.
- Sites of Interest. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Feb2004, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p8
Presents information on the Chemical Heritage Foundation Web site. Goal of the foundation; Features of the site.
- European market out to lunch. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;6/19/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p46
The article provides an update on the market performance of the chemical industry globally. Open spec spot naphtha cargoes in Europe were assessed in a $589-590/ton of NWE range. In Asia, a 25,000 ton open-spec naphtha parcel, for second-half August, was sold at $623/ton CFR Japan. The market...
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p214
The article presents a list of articles about economics published in several journals, The articles include "India and the Philippines, on the Crest of a Second Wave," "Profiting from the North African Option" and "The Call Center Outsourcing Outlook: Developing Opportunities in a Commodity Market."