INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- Annual Taxable Retail Sales Clark County, Nevada. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2006 Book of Lists, p99
The article presents a graph showing the taxable retail sales in Clark County, Nevada from 1980 to 2005.
- Survey saysâ€¦. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/10/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p20
A pie chart listing the results of a survey on taxable retail sales in Clark County, Nevada is presented.
- RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/5/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 46, p44
Several charts are presented that list data related to the retail industry including underwriting volume, new issues, and mergers and acquisitions.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/27/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p48
Several charts that present information regarding the retail industry investment banking in the U.S. and in the international sector including global retail underwriting volume, global new issues retail sector, global volume by product, top U.S. new issues bookrunners and top global new issues...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/13/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p40
A chart is presented that provides statistics on the retail industry which are of interest to investment bankers.
- School-Supply Shopping. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;9/3/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p3
A chart is presented that illustrates school-supply shopping in the U.S. market.
- The Market. // Estates Gazette;2/25/2006 Supplement, p11
Several charts and graphs are presented that list that stock benchmark, yields, retail growth and market size of shopping centers as well as rental growth.
- DSN charts: Xmas housewares. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p29
Presents `Discount Store News' magazine's chart showing the highlights of the tactical retail christmas survey, 1994. Expected holiday sales of housewares retailers and vendors.
- Finance watch. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p11
Presents charts showing the financial performance of retail firms in the United States as of April 27, 1998. Includes insider trading activities; Discount retailing stock analysis table; Retail initial public offerings.
- Retail. // Apparel Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p66
A chart is presented that shows different retail businesses, including 9ci Inc. and Accretive Commerce.