The Top 100
- Marketing League Table: Sales promotion leagues. // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2007, p18
The article informs about sales promotion agencies such as the founding dates, executives, and clients and also presents charts which rank them using gross profits in 2006 and their proximity to London, England including Carlson Marketing UK, Momentum Activating Demand, and Billington Cartmell.
- The Top 25 by Sector. // Forbes Asia;4/17/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p52
Several charts are presented that list the world's top 25 companies according to sales, profits, assets and stock market value as of April 2006.
- HOW THE INDUSTRIES STACK UP. // Fortune;4/17/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 7, pF-24
Two charts ranking the top U.S. industries by performance are presented. One includes data such as ranking, growth in revenues, growth in profits for one year, and growth in profits for five years. The second chart ranks the most profitable sectors listing ranking, return on revenues, return on...
- Biggest brands. // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2007, p20
A chart is presented which ranks 50 companies which produce brand name food products by their sales in 2006 including Kellogg, Heinz, and Weight Watchers.
- Surging Ahead The Top 25. Whiting, Rick // CRN;Sep2013, Issue 1336, p32
Several bar graphs, charts, and a table which provide data on the journal's Fast Growth 150 companies are presented including revenue breakdown, partner breakdown, and the top 25 companies included in the list.
- Look for high-performance names. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/27/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 30, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the rankings and performance of several companies including the average return of top quintile since 1994, the average Quadrix Performance score, and the performance of Precision Castparts Corp.
- Marketing League Table: Contact centre leagues. // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2007, p10
The article gives information about customer service companies such as founding dates, chief executive officers, and clients and also presents charts which use financial data such as turnover and gross profit in 2006 to rank these call centers including Ventura, Sitel, and Response.
- Marketing League Table: Direct marketing leagues. // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2007, p14
The article informs about direct marketing companies such as the founding dates, chief executive officers, and clients and also presents charts which use gross profit and turnover in 2006 to rank these agencies including Publicis Dialog, Gyro International, and Carlson Marketing.
- How the Companies Stack Up. // Fortune International (Europe);7/20/2009, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p88
Several charts are presented that list corporations by performance including by highest profits, biggest increases in profits, and growth in revenues for one year.