Where The Money Is
- The World in Focus: Fast Facts on 195 Countries. // Junior Scholastic;10/19/2009, Vol. 112 Issue 4/5, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the important facts of the countries in the world which are listed by continent including North America, South America, and Africa.
- LARGEST PUBLIC COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;2011 Book of Lists, p126
A chart is presented that lists the largest public companies with headquarters in San Diego, California, including Qualcomm Inc., Sempra Energy and CareFusion Corp.
- KENTUCKY'S LARGEST PUBLICLY HELD COMPANIES. // Lane Report;May2015, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p40
A chart is presented showing Kentucky's largest publicly traded companies including Humana Inc., General Cable, and Lexmark International.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Public Companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/10/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p12
A chart is presented that lists the largest public companies in Indianapolis-area including Anthem Inc., Simon Property Group Inc., and Eli Lily & Co.
- NATIONS OF THE WORLD. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2010, p735
Several charts are presented that show data and figures on the nations of the world, including world population growth, area and population of the continents, and current population and projections for all countries and territories.
- FASTEST-GROWING OC -BASED PUBLIC COMPANIES. // Orange County Business Journal;10/25/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p16
Presents a table showing list of fastest growing public companies in Orange County, California.
- PUBLICLY TRADED SUBPRIME AND ALT-A RELATED FIRMS. // National Mortgage News;8/29/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p26
Presents a chart depicting the publicly traded subprime firms in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- PUBLIC COMPANIES. Puyear, Adrienne; Afrasiabi, Helen // Orange County Business Journal;4/12/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p14
Presents a chart depicting the rankings of public companies in California as of April 2004.
- Top Private Financings Of Public Companies: 2011. // BioWorld Insight;1/9/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
A chart is presented depicting the top private financings of public companies in 2011 which include Hebei Aoxing Pharmaceutical Group Co., Marina Biotech Inc., and Medicago Inc.