The Top 25 by Sector
- THE BIG PICTURE. Yen, Jody // Forbes Global;4/12/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p48
Summarizes the information gathered from the companies included in the Forbes 2000 list. Sales of companies by sectors; Total number of employees; Total assets; Total profits.
- Marketing League Table: Sales promotion leagues. // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2007, p18
The article informs about sales promotion agencies such as the founding dates, executives, and clients and also presents charts which rank them using gross profits in 2006 and their proximity to London, England including Carlson Marketing UK, Momentum Activating Demand, and Billington Cartmell.
- The Top 100. // Forbes Asia;4/17/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p56
Several charts are presented that list the 2000 leading companies in the world, the companies with sales less than book value and the companies that are trading at low multiples of 2006 earnings.
- DEFINITIONS AND EXPLANATIONS. // Fortune;7/26/1993, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p207
Discusses the criteria used by the magazine "Fortune" to list corporations in its Global 500 list. Origination of the 50% of the corporations' sales from manufacturing and/or mining; Presentation of profits after taxes, after extraordinary credits or charges if any appear on the income...
- Cachï¿½ Posts 59.9% Profit Decrease. Steigrad, Alexandra // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/21/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 14, p14
The article reports that Cache Inc. witnessed a 59.9 percent decline in second-quarter profits. It is stated that the quarterly net sales contracted 23.1 percent, to 56.9 million dollars from 74 million dollars. The gross profit was 25.2 million dollars. The company hopes to benefit from its...
- HOW THE INDUSTRIES STACK UP. // Fortune;4/17/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 7, pF-24
Two charts ranking the top U.S. industries by performance are presented. One includes data such as ranking, growth in revenues, growth in profits for one year, and growth in profits for five years. The second chart ranks the most profitable sectors listing ranking, return on revenues, return on...
- TECHNO FUNDA. Patel, Nayan // Money Times;8/4/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p22
The article provides profile and finance information of the ball and roller bearings manufacturer Austin Engineering Company Ltd. (AECL). A chart is presented which lists the net sales, net profit and the earnings per share of AECL from the financial year 2008-2009 to the financial year 2015-2016.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;4/14/2003, p64
Presents a chart depicting stock prices and corporate profits as of March 2003 in South Africa.
- AS AT 31 AUGUST 2011. // Psychiatric Annals;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p57
Several tables are presented that list stock prices, dividend ranking, earnings multiple ranking, earnings per share (EPS) ranking, best and worst performing shares, commodity prices and property statistics in South Africa as of August 31, 2011.