U.S. Top 10
- Cognizant about its Future Potential. // Siliconindia;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p41
The article focuses on the financial performance and service of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., a provider of information technology, infrastructure and business process outsourcing services, in Teaneck, New Jersey. The firm has an estimated revenue of $2.95 billion in 2008. Its employee...
- Internet Technology Firms. // njbiz;7/4/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p103
Lists the top Internet technology firms in New Jersey for the period 2005-2006 in terms of the number of professionals. Tekmark Global Solutions; Cognizant Technology Solutions; World Wide Web Communications; Interactive Network Systems.
- New York Area's Fastest-Growing Companies. // Crain's New York Business;12/25/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p6
A list of the fastest-growing companies in New York area is presented. The list is based on the sum of firm rankings in revenue growth rate, net income growth rate and share price appreciation. BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust tops the list followed by Chaparral Resources Inc. at number two and...
- Internet Technology Firms. // njbiz;2006/2007 Book of Lists, Vol. 19, p104
Presents a list of Internet technology firms ranked by number of New Jersey professionals as of June 27, 2006. Radiant Systems; Vision Systems Group; Cognizant Technology Solutions; Tekmark Global Solutions.
- CTSH - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp operates in the Diversified Financial Services industry, a subset of the...
- Top area small manufacturers. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/10/99, Vol. 17 Issue 19, pB8
Lists the top small manufacturers in Grand Rapids, Michigan ranked by 1998 total revenues as of May 10, 1999. Number of local employees; Primary business; Products or services offered; Includes DTS Fluid Power; Michigan Fluid Power Inc.; Emerald Spa Corp.
- The Short List. Beach, Sheldon // Oklahoma Today;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p22
Features Oklahoma-based companies that made it to 'Forbes' magazine's list of the 200 best small companies in the United States in 2000. Sonic Drive-In, a chain of drive-in eateries; AAON, a manufacturer of heating and air conditioning equipment; Pre-Paid Legal Services; Xeta Technologies.
- Suitors circle consultancies. Singh, Shruti Daté; Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;3/6/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p2
This article reports that Chicago, Illinois' mid-sized consulting firms have become acquisition targets for larger U.S. consultancies, as well as Japanese and Indian firms. Japanese tech firm NTT Data Corp. and the consulting arm of Fujitsu Ltd. acquired tech consulting firms Revere Group Ltd....
- Top 20 Inland Northwest SBA Lenders. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/1/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p39
A list of the top 20 inland Northwest U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders is presented. The number lender in the area is Northwest Business Development Association based on the value of SBA loans processed through the Spokane District office in Washington in fiscal 2007. This lender...